Monday, May 10, 2010

Bag Lady

Once upon another lifetime I did time as an Accessory Manager for


The best thing I can say about that time and those days is that they are long gone. It wasn't all bad. In between the tough life lessons I was being taught, I developed a deep appreciation for handbags. I don't care who's name is on the bag, who's carrying one just like it. It doesn't matter. It's got to do one thing and one thing only and that's sing to me.

And this little baby has done nothing but serenade me since I laid eyes on it. I can't find it anywhere. I checked eBay. I emailed the company and this was there response.


Dear Ann,
Thank you for contacting Dooney & Bourke. We are sorry to inform you that there has been no mention of bringing this style back into productions. Unfortunately, we no longer have this style available in our warehouse nor in any of our stores. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
693


Inconvenience? Customer Service 693? Seriously, If you're going to break my heart could you not at least use your real name. 

Have you seen this bag? If not, can you get it to shut up? I am sure it's not as pretty in real life, right? It had to have some functional flaws since it's not made anymore. right? RIGHT?

1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

Aww, I hate pining for something they don't make anymore. Hopefully you'll find it somewhere!