Monday, August 17, 2009

1st Weigh In

My first official weigh in -1.8 lbs. My leader thought that was good since I am petite. Petite meaning this is going to be a long and painful process.

I ran 10 miles on Monday and 10 miles on Sunday so I was hoping that would made a bigger impact. I guess I can't be too disappointed, I really didn't track last week at all since I missed the meeting due to the funreal and didn't have the official "tracker" [like a piece of paper and pen won't have worked =) ]

On my to do list this week:

  • Get use to feeling hungry

1 comment:

Martha said...

You GO GIRL!!!

Well, that settles it: I'll never run. If you ran 20 miles and weren't pleased with your weight loss, why bother?

And? Even if you were happy with your weight loss, I'd still find another 'good' reason not to run.

Currently I only run when being chased.

Depending on who is chasing me.