Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ode to Zappos

I love you. I love how easy and worry free you making shopping. If you were a man, I'd marry you.

I just order these and I can't wait for them to arrive tomorrow.


I have heard great things about these compression pants. However in my shopping excitment, I forget to research if they make your butt look smaller. Cause I tend to neglect what I don't see and that hasn't served my back side very well.

But so be it, because if I look scary in them I know I can return them with no problem because I love Zappos and Zappos loves me.


3 comments:

Kim said...

I love Zappos, too. Did all my Christmas shopping at Zappos and Amazon and had to make two returns. So much better than going to the store and they have everything!

Scientific Housewife said...

I also love Zappos, we have a great relationship :)

Belle said...

LOVE Zappos! I did so much Christmas shopping with them and they were great to work with.