Monday, January 10, 2011

National Championship

Is it just me or has there been a stinking bowl game of some kind on almost every single night since Christmas? Honestly, I am not real invested in the game tonight. I'll pull for Auburn for the sake of Lolly and her dad's side of the family.


What I am really invested in is the end of the bowl season. I woke up to this.


the head of Ilya Kovalchuk on the living room floor. My best guess is that poor Ilya was chucked from the office into the living room after Mister checked some score, line or what have you that didn't sit well with him.

What's not sitting well with me right now is Mister.
The amount of snoring that woke me up and kept me up this morning lets me know that Ilya's untimely death probably involved a whole lot of this

I am assuming that Mister's head is going to be feeling awful lot like's Ilyas this morning.


1 comment:

Scientific Housewife said...

Haha, poor Ilya (and you) :)