Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Meant to be

I recently took a personality test that showed me to be an ENFJ (Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging). I took it a whim, as I am always trying to figure out what I should/want to be when I grow up.

It told me…

Possible Career Paths for the ENFJ:
Facilitator
Consultant
Psychologist
Social Worker / Counselor
Teacher (not a big fan of parents, you teachers know what I mean)
Clergy (not likely)
Sales Representative (no way)
Human Resources (already there)
Manager (been there done that)
Events Coordinator
Sales Representative (no way)
Politicians / Diplomats (LMAO)
Writers (obvious no real writing skill)

I was contemplating the list when my eye wondered down this list, and there at the bottom…

Famous ENFJs:

David, King of Israel
Abraham Lincoln
Ronald Reagan
Barack Obama
William Cullen Bryant, poet
Abraham Maslow, psychologist and proponent of self-actualization
Ross Perot
Sean Connery
Elizabeth Dole
Francois Mitterand
Dick Van Dyke
Andy Griffith
James Garner
William Aramony, former president of United Way
Gene Hackman (Superman, Antz)
Dennis Hopper (Speed)
Brenda Vaccaro
Craig T. Nelson (Coach)
Diane Sawyer (Good Morning America)
Randy Quaid (Bye Bye, Love; Independence Day)
Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)
Kirstie Alley ("Cheers," Look Who's Talking movies)
Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player
Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Oprah Winfrey
Bob Saget America's Funniest Home Videos, Full House
Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld")
Ben Stiller (The Royal Tenenbaums)
Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts quarterback
Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner)
Pete Sampras, Tennis Champion
Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls")
Ben Affleck (The Sum Of All Fears)
John Cusack (High Fidelity)


I knew it! Could I be anymore suited for my pretend husband? Well with the exception that he’d be excited to see that our current president was also an ENFJ, while I had the thought of backspacing him off the list.

Give or take a name that's a pretty cool list of people. Now what was it I was trying to figure out...oh yeah my life calling...


No comments: