Monday, November 24, 2008

Tonights Project

Lolly is out of town this week so that can only mean one thing ~ time to clean her room. If you can ever really consider it clean due to all the clutter. I always think it holds such cute potential if there wasn't so much non coordinating stuff in there. But the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. When I was growing up my walls were so covered with stuff you couldn't even see what color they were and I thought it was great. So I continue to try to keep quite and let her enjoy her space as she sees fit, with a pick up and modification every now and then that is...I know it doesn't look it but you have to trust me, this is the clean version

1 comment:

kenady said...

i love the loft bed! we may have to invest in something like that for the boy:)