Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After

We had a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving yesterday. No hijacking of my plans to relax. I think this was mainly because Mister woke up sick so he had a valid excuse not to head across town to his brothers. Otherwise I may not have been so happy and relaxed. Is that bad?

I spent the morning cooking, drinking coffee, getting out Christmas decorations and trying to decide what my plans for Black Friday would be. Oh and I went for a run. Finally, after months of no running. I was thankful.

This morning I got up at 6:00ish drank coffe and watched The Proposal and then Sense and Sensibility. Shopping and crowds just didn't seems very appealing. I did finally get out to see what was going on in the retail world. I had a small list - something my mom had asked for and something my dad wanted. I picked up a few things but for the most part the shopping was disappointing. I guess it would have been more exciting if I would have done the early morning thing. Maybe next year...

No comments: