Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Updates

Here are the pictures of Lolly's room. Ignore the mess, if you can. She was impressed with the homemade felt garland. The  floor is covered in balloons (and mess)


We had a really nice weekend. Lolly and I spent Valentines Day shopping, lunching, and then went to Sips n Strokes. I still have a ways to go with relaxing and not stressing about the end result. But I think I am making progress with my pictures. As you can see my tree trunk is way too wide. Tree trunk is harder than it sounds. Here's the inspiration
Here's how mine turned out...

4 comments:

Scientific Housewife said...

Your painting looks great!

Unknown said...

Cuteness! Love the paintings!

Sherrie said...

That painting is so cool!

kara battel said...

very very impressive painting and room! what a great momma you are :)