Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tattoo Envy

A few weeks back somewhere on the Blogsphere I saw a girl with an Abbey Road tattoo. Ever since, I've been fixated on said tattoo
  1. because I didn't think of it myself

  2. because my all time favorite class in college was The History of The Beatles ( shout out to Glenn Gass at Indiana University)

  3. because I can't think of a pretty and well hidden place to put the tattoo that wouldn't contrast with my conservative business suit image.

For now I will have to day dream of time when I am a little less fleshy in some places and have hired Kat Von D to ink me with a small version of The Beatles walking across Abbey Road in a very inconspicuous place.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ummmm sweeeet! And PS - Where was THAT class when I was getting a C- in Art History II?