Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Table Topics Tuesday

" if you got a tatto what kind would you get and where would you put it?"

some of you may remember that I recently blogged about my tatto envy . So I would probably go with the Beatles walking across Abbey Rd. Where placed, unsure still thinking about that.

However, in the interest of full disclosure, I have had to make that decision. I chose a very small scorpion on my tail bone area. (It's my sign, and very true to my personality) Small and so far down that I'd have to be wearing absolutely nothing to be able to see it and if you saw me in real life you'd probably never guess I had one. It was something I did for me, not for show. I got it one night in New Orleans. I walked into a tatoo palor with 2 guys and was the only one man enough to go through with it but, that's a story for another time.

What would you chose and where? Spill it...

No comments: