Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Promise this is the last Jon and Kate post...

This just cracked me up. I am not sure if it's the picture of Kate, or Elizabeth saying get a job. I tend to believe that when you are on tv and make pretty good money and have a football playing husband it's a little easy to forget how the rest of us live. Could you image the cost of day care for 8 kids? I am not sure what Kate will do. I don't really care, but I was happy to hear the show is going to be on hiatus til August. Maybe she'll grow her hair out...

Elisabeth Hasselbeck to Kate Gosselin: 'Get a job!'

Shared via AddThis

1 comment:

ursula said...

and I hear that TLC overruled the Gosselins who actually wanted to continue to roll the cameras during this difficult time! Ugh, their fame-mongering makes me weak.
Like everyone else, I expected the divorce announcement but I couldn't believe my ears when Kate actually said, "the show must go on." I mean, come on now. The show could go "off."