Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Facebook Daily Tarot (translation: can you tell I am bored?)

The Star represents hope and optimism and the arrival of unexpected help. Now is the time to strive for goals that at one time seemed unattainable. Nothing is out of your reach now, so do not hold back. While the Star does not predict any immediate change, it does represent the limitless possibilities that life has to offer.

Unexpected help - what kind of help? Maid service? Strive for goals that at one time seemed unattainable - could it be I will finally lose that extra 10-15lbs? Limitless possibilities - crap if I only knew what I wanted to be when I grew up...Too many ifs, whats, what have yous...Could it be that in the midst of severe work boredom (company read I am just happy to have a job, stimulation is overrated), something meaningful could present itself....I am not suppose to find the answers, right? Someone's going to drop them in my lap, right, right??

1 comment:

kenady said...

I hope the answers drop in your lap:)