Thursday, October 9, 2008

Daily Tarot

I pulled this from my facebook daily tarot. I don't know that I believe the Tarot as much as I find it fascinating. But twice this week The High Priestess has been my card, today and Tuesday.

Thursday, October 9 The High Priestess

The High Priestess is the mysterious one and counterpart to the Magician. She symbolizes all that we are unable to perceive or comprehend, as she travels in dimensions that we can only imagine exist. She is able to uncover the infinite potential that exists within all humans. Her patience is perhaps her greatest virtue

I am not sure what this means. Maybe something will be revealed to me since she can preceive things we can't, maybe I will actually start to use some of my untapped potential, certainly know it's talking about my level of patience...

1 comment:

Fabulous-4-Ever said...

Hey! Nice blog! Keep up the good work.

♥love always,
Fabulous