Thursday, October 1, 2009

Freaks of the Week

On the drive home yesterday, I am 99.9% sure I heard on the radio that Congress voted for a salary increase for themselves. Seriously, what nerve. And the powers that be wonder why we have no faith in the governement. Could they really be that stupid, that disconnected, that full of themselves?

Listen up Congress. You know what I got at my last performance review? Zip. Zero. And I did a good job. I have the ranking/rating to prove it. But you know, times are hard so nobody got a raises. Nobody asked me, I didn't get to vote on whether I wanted to forego a raise. UGH!!!! Congress giving themselves a raise is just wrong.

2 comments:

World said...

hi,
nice blog and interesting to read.

World said...

hi,
Similar interests, mutual respect and strong attachment with each other are what friends share between each other. These are just the general traits of a friendship.
To experience what is friendship, one must have true friends, who are indeed rare treasure.

I have added you to my blogroll, hope you can do the same thing for me so that we can have constant communication.