Monday, January 23, 2012

Act Your Age

To the lady on ABC Sunday morning talking politics I think I know who are but you look nothing like yourself: If you are over 40, your forehead should move when you talk. I am not against a little botox or what have you. But absolutely no movement is so obvious. As obvious the black turtleneck your wearing to hide your neck.

We are all going to grow old and wrinkled. Maybe we should face facts and embrace it. Or at least remember everything is better in moderation and that includes injections...

1 comment:

Martha said...

Ha ahaaaa! Who was it? I SO agree with you! M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N. I saw Joan Rivers on one of the Morning shows today. Holy Moly. Stiff duck face. I'm sorry, but she'd look better with wrinkles and movement.

Also, she said Angelina Jolie's Globes dress made her look like a slightly used tampon.

They shut down the interview after that comment.

Good times.