Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finding My Inner Picasso

Last night I had my first Sips n Strokes experience. Seriously what a genius idea. Drink your favorite beverage and paint a picture while they instruct you, of course. If you're like me, you'll need more than a few sips to take the "type A personality" edge off. But once I got over my painter anxiety, it was so much fun. It was interesting to see how different everyone picture turned out. I had several cases of painter's envy throught the evening.

See what I mean about Painter Envy?! This is my friend Valeries'. How good did that turn out!

If you live near one, you gotta go. If not, you need to open one up. We're already trying to decide what we want to paint next!


3 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

This sounds like so much fun!!!

Belle said...

I've never heard of that. Sounds so fun!

Have a great day!
Belle

Vee K said...

It looks FAB in MC's bathroom!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! :) ~Val