Friday, October 29, 2010

Trick or Treat?

I saw these scarrots at my local Kroger. I seriously thought of buying them to ensure we were crossed off of the list of houses to come back to next year. I may have mentioned last year that handing out candy to kids in costumes kind of creeps me out.

While I think scarrots is a clever marketing idea, I'd be super pissed as a kid to open up my trick or treat bag and find carrots. Well maybe not super pissed but you know what I mean. To the person handing them out, that's like throwing away money. I would however buy them to stick on Lolly's lunch. Now that's a super cute idea.

It's Halloween! I say let them eat candy and lots of it!!

1 comment:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Scarrots! I love it! But I am with you...wouldn't want to see them in my bag of candy. They are right up there with raisins and pennys. Do you remember getting them as a kid. Hated that!